We had a great Easter weekend! Busy, but good. Terry sang in the Easter Choir at River Pointe, so he was gone all of Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday morning. RPC had 5 services this year!!! Stephen and I went to church on Sunday morning w/ Kristina. The service was awesome and it was so fun to get Stephen all dressed up. I absolutely love his Easter outfit. It's a white button down shirt onesie and seer sucker shorts. He didn't seem to mind the hat either, he never tried to take it off, so I guess he liked it. We had my sister Whitney and her family over for lunch on Sunday. I made pot roast with carrots, mashed potatoes and bread and Whitney brought over this yummy lemon cranberry pound cake. It was fun to celebrate our risen Lord together! Enjoy the pics!
Stephen and his Easter basket.


0 comments:
Post a Comment