We decided back in the spring that we needed a new entertainment center. The one we had didn't really fit the TV we had, plus, we realized that everything was right in Stephen's easy reach on the old one. We had looked at some last summer when we bought the TV, but didn't find anything we loved. I was looking in the Pottery Barn catalog this spring and found one I really liked, but didn't want to pay the crazy PB price! Anyway, I showed it to Terry and he decided that he thought he could build it. So, he used the Google program Sketch Up to design it, then started building it back in June. He worked so hard through the heat of the summer and finally got it finished last week. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. Terry did a fantastic job. Here are some pictures he took last week after moving it into the house. These pictures don't accurately show the color, it has a dark espresso finish, but you can get the idea. I will try to post some others with the TV on it soon.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!
Wow! That looks amazing!!
Post a Comment