So, here we are in August! How is it August already?? It feels like it was just Memorial Day and now we're less than a month from Labor Day! August in the past has been a big month for us. We moved the first three Augusts we were married. I moved to Atlanta, then the move to Paris, and finally the move to Houston. It's crazy to think we've been in Houston for 2 whole years now! I love it, but in some weird way, feel the urge to move. Guess after 4 moves in three years you kind of get used to moving. I don't really want to move, I guess I just feel like I could. BUT, I am glad we're staying put. We love the friends we've made here, Terry's VERY happy at Mustang, I love my job and things are great.
This month we'll celebrate 2 years in Houston, Terry will celebrate his 2 year anniversary with Mustang, we'll celebrate our 4 year anniversary together and Terry turns 30!!!! It should be a fun month.
July was busy with a trip to Ft. Worth for the 4th of July weekend, a wedding, Mustang's Pirate themed 21st anniversary party, and a small group reunion at our house where we had about 14 adults and 4 babies over for lunch.
We've already had a busy August! I went to FTW for a day, then we celebrated Jessie's baptism on Sunday. Next, my friend Andrea coming to visit. We went to Tech together and she lived down the hall from me in the dorms. She now lives in Boston with her husband Travis, so we don't see each other very often. So, I am very excited that she will be here for about 5 days!
Life will get crazier as we hit September. Terry will start his classes for his Professional Engineer exam in October. Texas Tech football also starts, which is always a highlight of our fall. WRECK 'EM TECH!!!!!
I'll try to keep you posted throughout the month.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comments:
So good to see you today at church!! Have a great rest of your weekend!!!
Post a Comment