Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's New?

So, I was talking with a friend at work this morning and she asked me what was new. Several people have asked me that lately and I feel like I don't have a good answer. Life seems to be more of the same these days, I work all day every day, I am trying to work out at least 3 nights a week and we have home team. Other than that I cook dinner, run my errands, clean the house etc... None of these are bad things and I enjoy most of them, but lately I have found myself wanting do something more/different, or really just wanting some kind of adventure.

I think some of it is just the let down after our amazing trip to Italy and then we had the holidays which were full of friends, family and activities and now, here it is end of January and no major holidays, no BIG trip, just every day life. And every day life isn't bad, I have had some really fun times with friends, and I really enjoy going to my work-outs. Maybe I should start planning another fun trip. Any ideas on where we should go? :-)

Anyone else out there feel this way? I would love to hear from you and if you have felt this way, what did you do to get out of your rut?

0 comments: