So, it's that time of year where everyone is talking about resolutions and goals. I am not big on making resolutions, but I do like looking back at the last year and evaluating what I have done and maybe what I can do this year.
One thing I want to do is get in better shape. I know, I know, isn't that everyone's goal at this time of the year?? But I started walking and going to Jazzercise late last summer and I really felt so much better. When I quit going back in November (due to Italy and Thanksgiving) I thought, well, I'll get back in December. Then I didn't and by the middle of December, I realized I was so stressed and just didn't feel great in general. However, between Christmas parties and traveling to Ft Worth for Christmas, then back for the Cotton Bowl, I never went. All of that to say, by New Years I was determined to start eating better and going back to Jazzercise. So far it's been going well and I feel SO much better. I'll keep you posted on how it's going occasionally. Along with that, we're not eating out as much. I haven't had fries in weeks!
Another thing I would like to do is be more organized at home. I spend a lot of time at work organizing, so I don't always feel like getting stuff done at home. I haven't really done anything to get started on that yet, but I know our office is in need of some serious work, so hopefully I'll get started on that before too long.
I'd love to hear what you'd like to maybe change or do differently this year.

1 comments:
Great post...Let me know if you need any tips, maybe my former gym work expertise could come in handy:)
Post a Comment