Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I Got Tagged

I got tagged by Emily and it's REALLY time for a new post, so here it is!
Rules: Go to your 6th photo file, select your 6th photo, blog about it, then tag 6 friends. The friends you tag have to have a blog, and you can’t tag someone who has already been tagged.



So, this is one of my best friends, Amy at her rehearsal dinner back in July of '07. She married a really great guy named Dan. Amy was my maid of honor in my wedding and I was her matron of honor. So fun! Her wedding was beautiful!

Amy and I met back in high school in a Bible study at our church. We were friends back then, but not super close. After Amy went off to A&M and I went off to Tech, we were back home one summer and ran into each other and both were looking for something to do over the summer. We started meeting weekly at La Madeline's to talk about life and study the Bible together. We would seriously sit in La Madeline's for hours talking. Amy is so much fun and has been such a great support in my life. We have not lived in the same town in almost 5 years, but we try to see each other when we can and the phone is our greatest friend! :-)

I tag, Katie S., Cindy, Hannah, Whitney, Victoria and Lisa.

1 comments:

Swan Family said...

I finally updated my blog and did your tag! It was fun to see what photo was in my file. I haven't looked at those photos for a little while.