We are expecting a baby!!! I am due on October 27, 2009. I am currently 12 weeks along, so pretty close to the end of my first trimester. We heard the baby's heart beat last Thursday, which was super exciting! I am finally feeling a little better, and that's been great! I am not as tired and my appetite is returning,which is nice. I can actually cook dinner and eat some of it! Woohoo!
We are already busy working on creating a nursery. We've combined our guest room into our office. We bought a basic metal bed frame and put the nice wooden 4 poster bed up in the attic. We (and by we I mean Terry) moved the bookcases into our dining room, where they actually look really good. This last weekend we decorated the new guest bedroom/office combo. We decided we didn't want to paint the office/guest room, so we bought a great red duvet cover and it's amazing what it did to the room! We also got ceiling fan, which is nice. I posted a picture at the end of this post.
As for the nursery, it's still a work in progress. Right now, all the stuff we need to go through/get rid of/ store etc... is in there. I don't know what we'll do in terms of decorating, but we'll probably wait until we know what we're having to decide.
Anyway, we just wanted to share our exciting news. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on Baby Wilson.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats Meredith!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Don't worry too much about the nursery, I never finished mine :)
Post a Comment