Monday, June 01, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have the BIG ultrasound on Wednesday. We can't wait. Terry thinks it will be a boy and I have no idea. I will be 19 weeks along tomorrow and have been feeling the baby move for about the last week and a half which is super exciting!!

I'll post more after our appointment on Wednesday. :-) What do YOU think we're having? Boy or girl?

2 comments:

Trish said...

Can't wait to find out! I think it would be cool if you had a boy since Jessie and I are both having boys. :)

BTW - whenever I load your blog, I'm asked to log in for twitter...

Meredith said...

Yes that could be fun, but part of me is still holding out for a girl! :-)

Sorry, I don't know why that is happening. I took off the app for now.