BOY!!!!!!!!!
We had our ultrasound this morning and found out we're having a little boy. As soon as the lady turned on the ultra sound she said "It looks like a boy!", but then very quickly he moved and she couldn't get a clear look. He kept crossing his legs or pulling them up close to his stomach. Anyway, we finally got him to move and then we got a very clear view. We're definitely having a little boy. It was so amazing to see our little baby on the screen. It made this whole thing seem a little more real.
I got the results of my blood work today. I had to take an early 1 hour gestational diabetes test in May and I did really well on that. They look for your blood sugar to be 135 or less and mine was 112, so they were very pleased with that. So was I, since that meant I don't have to go on a super strict diet!! Yay!
We go back July 1 for another check-up. I will have another ultra sound at that time to make sure they can see BOTH kidneys and all 4 chambers of the heart. The way the baby was laying today made it impossible to see both kidneys and all the heart chambers. Oh well. I don't mind another peek at our little man!
My two friends Jessie and Trish are both due in October as well and they are both having boys, so it will be so fun for all our little boys to be friends! Plus his Aunt Whitney and little cousin Dexter will love having another boy around too! So fun!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment