I can't believe I am already posting three month pictures of Stephen!! It's amazing how quickly the last few months have gone by. Here we are in February, and I keep thinking it's still sometime in the fall!
We have been busy around here. Last weekend Stephen and I drove to Ft. Worth for the weekend to see my family while Terry went to Men's Attack with River Pointe. We had a great time celebrating my grandfather's 82nd birthday, seeing the Wilson's, going to Stephen's first rodeo and eating some of the best BBQ at Railhead and Cousin's. The rodeo was lots of fun, I had forgotten how much I love the Ft. Worth Rodeo and Stock Show. It's so different from the Houston Rodeo. Too bad it was SO cold while we were there, so we really didn't get to go walk around and look at all the animals. Seems like every time we go to Ft. Worth lately an Arctic cold front moves through. At least this time there was no ice.
Stephen is growing like crazy! He is long! I am having to buy 6 month size clothing to get things long enough for him. He weighs 13 lbs and 2 oz and I guessing he's about 25 inches long. He can hold a rattle in his hand now and he loves his lion rattle so much. That toy can always make him smile. He recognizes our voices now and will follow us when we move out of his line of sight. It's really fun to see him interact with us.
Enjoy the photos!
Love his smile!
It's like he just realized the monkey was next to him.
"OK mom, I am sleepy, no more pictures!"


1 comments:
HI Meredith! Stephen is SOO cute!! I'm glad things are going well!!
Post a Comment