Well, Stephen is now 4 months old! He has changed so much in the last month! He has rolled over from his stomach to his back several times. He laughs now, and I think that is my favorite thing he does!
I took Stephen for his 4 Month Well Check last week and he weighed 13 lbs and 4 oz, and was 25 inces long, so he hadn't gained much weight. We discovered that he needs more to eat, and so we're in the process of switching him over to formula. It's been a fairly smooth transition so far, which is great. He also loved eating rice cereal, so I can't wait to see what else he likes!
Here are a few recent photos of Stephen. Enjoy!
His "official" 4 Month photo with the sock monkey.
Wearing Daddy's hat. I love this!
Trying rice cereal for the first time. He wasn't so sure about it, but now he loves it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment