OK, so while I had grand plans of writing every week back in January, then real life happened. I had some health issues that, while not serious, took a lot of time to deal with in January and February. For most of those two months I ate gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, which is a lot of work, haha! Also in January, Stephen got tubes put it his ears and we started speech therapy twice a week for him.
Then we got to March, and Terry's grandmother, Mamaw Wilson, wound up getting really sick and was in the hospital in Abilene. So Friday, we drove to Waco, left Stephen with my parents and then drove out to Abilene to see her and be with Terry's family for the weekend. It wound up being a good thing we went, as she passed away later that week. So, we wound up making another trip to West Texas the following weekend for the funeral. (Just in case you're wondering, it's a good 7-8 hours to Brownwood from Abilene when you go via Ft Worth!) This time, we drove to Ft Worth, dropped off S at my parents and headed to Brownwood. It was a good time visiting with all of Terry's cousins and many of their kids. There are 22 great grandchildren and Mamaw Wilson was so proud of that.
I think it's only fitting that we found out we are expecting Baby Wilson #2 when we got back to Houston after her funeral. That's right, baby #2 is due to arrive December 2, 2012! And this is the main reason I've not been blogging much since March. This pregnancy has been rough, the first 12 weeks brought extreme exhaustion and lots of nausea. The last 6 weeks have brought less exhaustion, but still plenty of nausea. Two weeks from today we will find out the sex of Baby Wilson. Any votes?
We just got back from a week in Colorado, which was lots of fun. I will devote a post to our trip once I get our pictures uploaded. Stephen had a blast being outside TONS and playing with rocks, sticks and looks for humming birds.
No promises here, but I do want to try to write a little more often. Stephen is starting to talk like crazy and play and interact so much more and I would like to try and record that, for future reference at least, so I have something to look back on as I'm sure I won't remember it all like I want to! :-)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
I want to take a guess before you find out this week but I need to know the heart rate?!?!
I really want it to be a girl because I know that's what y'all want. However, my guess is boy!! I'm usually wrong about these things so my guess might work out in your favor ;)
Post a Comment