Thursday, April 26, 2012

When It's Too Quiet!

So today, I turned on Cars for Stephen and he was loving it! It was a nice change of pace for me too, as all he's wanted to watch lately is "Backpack" aka, Dora the Explorer! Anyway, after a while I got up to get some things done in the kitchen while he was watching the movie. After about 5 minutes, I realized it was very quiet and I didn't see S in the living room. To my surprise. I found him in the laundry room with an ink pen I accidently left out from writing a check for the yard guys. This is what he looked like:

He also has ink on his arms, face and all over his shorts! Now I'm off to read about getting ink out of clothes! I'm very happy he was in tile in the laundry room and not on my couch or the carpet! :-) Note to self, make sure to keep all pens and sharpee's out of his reach! Haha!

0 comments: