Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Work

Work has been more interesting than I thought it would be, that's for sure! We have a TV back where the guys desks are and it's right outside my office, so if it is on then I can hear it. Which is fine sometimes, but the other day it was so loud I had to turn off my radio and just listen to the TV. And let me tell you we watch quality TV too! Everything from Regis and Kelly to Judge Judy! On Thursday we had the TV on ALL day! We started with the local news, then Regis and Kelly came on. After that, it was the Tyra Banks show and all these women who had lost weight with the Special K Challenge. (Like who wouldn't lose weight if they replaced two meals a day w/ cereal! If you like starving yourself, that's a great idea!) My favorite though has to be the judge shows! After Tyra was off, it was on to some Texas "judge" show. Talk about losing brain cells! I hate listening to people argue. We got to watch Cops after that, until they started talking about sex quite openly, so he changed it to Christian singing! Then it was back to more "judge" shows, which like I mentioned before, tend to stress me out listening to stupid people argue over stupid things! Half the time when he turns on the TV, he turns it up so loud, even though he is sitting RIGHT in front of it. Then he will turn around and make a phone call, or go into the little office next to mine to read and fall asleep, yet he has left the TV volume on loud enough to wake the dead!

So if you're bored at work, just think of me listening to Judge Judy and think, "Maybe my job isn't so bad!"

0 comments: