I went in for my 38 week appt today, and as some of you may already know, I was sent to the hospital for some lab tests and monitoring. My blood pressurewas too high both times they took it at my appointment, so they had to sendme over to the hospital so they could get the lab work back quickly. Myblood pressure was around 138/96 at the midwives' office, but luckily it came down while I was being monitored at the hospital. All the labs cameback normal, so they let me come home, but I am on bed rest. I go back to the midwives on Friday for another blood pressure check. Hopefully it will stay normal! Luckily I am 38 weeks along, so the baby can come safely at any time.
I will keep everyone posted as we know more.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment