Thursday, October 29, 2009

40 Weeks and 2 Days

Well I just got back from our 40+ week appointment and everything is looking good!! My blood pressure was OK in the office, not great, but when they took it again before I left it was lower, so they aren't going to induce me yet! If I don't have the baby over the weekend, I will go in Monday for an ultrasound and another check up and we'll discuss our options then. I am still on modified bed rest, so I am just enjoying the down time and trying to get as much rest as possible.


Anyway, we'll keep everyone posted, but that's all the news for now. We're all ready, so now it's just time to wait. :-)

1 comments:

ashleymonkey9 said...

im sad i couldnt come see yall. i miss you very much. i wanna see stephen i made him and dexter a few pages in my scrapbook.